Le Club AccorHotels and accorhotels.com are getting a makeover and will be completely rebranding by the end of 2019. So, say hello to ALL (Accor Live Limitless) which acts as a Lifestyle loyalty program that will make daily life even more worthwhile. Bringing these new services right to your smartphone via app, better opportunities to Live, Work and Play are more accessible than ever.
So, what are these sensational advantages ALL is boasting? Through a new app and website, members will be able to browse and book a plethora of fascinating attractions:
- Hotels spanning over 30 brands (Live)
- Coworking spaces (Work)
- A unique collection of bars, restaurants, nightclubs and other bold experiences (Play)
What’s changing? Think of it like an upgrade. ALL is designed to touch members’ lives on a more personal level. It’s not just about travel and hotel accommodations anymore. It’s about every aspect of your life that you feel may need a little boost. And if you think you’re content with your life, ALL may remind you that it’s never too late to take on a new adventure. The Group has highlighted what will change:
- New premium statuses to take rewards to the next level
- More customer benefits
- Adding new brands and landmark buildings to the loyalty program (The House of Originals, Delano, Mondrian, SLS, Hyde, 21C, Mantis, Mövenpick, Orient Express, 25hours, Mantra, Art series, Peppers, Breakfree, to name a few)
- More opportunities to earn and use points (including F&B, meetings and coworking)
- The introduction of a new brand, ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
The Group claims that a competitive hospitality market as well as evolving customer expectations are behind all these changes. Don’t just take our word for it, they’ve outlined their goal for its us:
“So the only way to go is to completely redefine and reinvent our loyalty promise—to bring Augmented Hospitality to life and to be there by our customers, day after day, when they’re at our hotels and when they’re not.”
As the end of the year rolls around, the Group promises to have the new digital platform ready for business. It looks like the new focus of the brand is to keep up with evergrowing consumer demands and pressure from competition. But of course, the backbone of the program’s success is our favorite word here at The Pointster: loyalty!