JetBlue is excited to announce more ways to achieve Mosaic status—and give you more perks. Let’s explore the newly updated program for the new year ahead.
More paths to Mosaic.
To accommodate your evolving travel needs, we’ve extended our reduced qualification thresholds for 2021 and added another way to qualify with your JetBlue Plus or JetBlue Business Card. No matter which way you choose, you’ll still be awarded 15,000 bonus points when you qualify.
- 7,500 Mosaic Qualifying points (vs. the usual 15,000 points)
- 6,000 Mosaic Qualifying points + 15 segments (vs. the usual 12,000 points and 30 segments)
- $50,000 spent on purchases with your JetBlue Plus or JetBlue Business Card during the calendar year (as before)*
- $30,000 spent on purchases with your JetBlue Plus or JetBlue Business Card + 4,000 Mosaic Qualifying points during the calendar year (new and exclusively for 2021)
- Free same-day Even More® Space for Mosaics!
In addition to having more options to reach Mosaic status, once you do, you’ll be able to step up to an Even More Space seat at no extra charge at the airport (first come, first served—pending availability).
- Extra-fly benefits for extra qualifying points
We’ve added extra bonuses and perks for those who go above and beyond our qualification threshold during 2021:10,000 Mosaic Qualifying points – 10,000 bonus points
20,000 Mosaic Qualifying points – Gift Mosaic status to anyone of your choosing (valid through 2022)
30,000 Mosaic Qualifying points – Free round-trip flight certificate in our Core Experience (valid for one year)
Don’t forget to read our Guide on Points!