On August 1, the following updates will be made to SPG® Amex Cards:
How You Earn Points with Your Card
When you use your Card, you can earn:
- 6X points for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG and Marriott Rewards® hotels.
- 2X points on all other eligible purchases
- 4X points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on U.S. wireless telephone services purchased for shipping. Please note this update only applies to The Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
- Annual Free Night Award: Card Members whose Card account anniversary dates are on or after August will be eligible to receive their annual Free Night Award (redemption level at or under 35,000 points) at a participating hotel. Select hotels have resort fees.
- Baggage Insurance Plan. Please note this update only applies to The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express.
On August 18th, you can expect to see these updates in your loyalty member account:
- In a one-time conversion, Starpoints will convert to points at a 1:3 ratio (one Starpoint will convert to three points). For example, 1,000 Starpoints will become 3,000 points. SPG will also make corresponding changes to the number of points required for redemptions.
- SPG will introduce a new Silver Elite status that will be recognized at participating SPG and Marriott Rewards hotels. As a Card Member, you will be eligible to receive complimentary Silver Elite status. If you have a status level higher than Silver Elite status, your SPG Status will be converted to the respective new Marriott loyalty program status level.
As part of these updates, there may be delays posting points to your loyalty member account.
This information and more is provided by americanexpress.com
Great write-up, I?¦m normal visitor of one?¦s site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate it.
Big fan of this article, so kudos to you for the effort! If anyone is interested in writing a guest post for a fantabulous dog blog, feel free to peruse one of their newest dog articles- visit their website, for an idea. Drop them a line at https://tuftoys.com/contact/ soon 🙂
I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your
post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. Would you offer guest
writers to write content available for you? I
wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of
the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!
Terrific article! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared across
the web. Disgrace on the search engines for no longer positioning this publish
higher! Come on over and talk over with my site .
Thank you =)
Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to take most up-to-date
updates, thus where can i do it please help out.
Hello I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by mistake,
while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to
say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at
the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time
I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.
I simply want to tell you that I’m very new to blogs and certainly liked this blog site. Probably I’m likely to bookmark your site . You really have incredible articles. Thanks for sharing with us your web site.